Thursday, March 22, 2007

Info on Blog!

Hello everbody, My name is Dimitris and I am a 14 year old boy, nearly a man. I love soccer, school, funny enough> LoL, music and spending time with my family and doing anytihng educational. I also love to hang around my friends, and go to parties. My motive is; as long as there are girls and music, I gotta be there.

Now about this Blog:

Firstly this BLOG is for my I.T class and since I love writing about various topics I created this technology blog into a multi topic blog. If you are wondering where my title came from this is it. The Technology part is for some I.T assignments and since soccer is my love, I included it in my blog and my crazy title. It will include latest technological advancements that are occuring, sports news; specificly soccer and anything that interests ME!! I will usually write in this blog 5 times a week, but since I am a busy,boy, nearly a man I will do my best to keep you guys updated. As long as you comment, I will write.

C ya later.

No comments: